The Ads Refunds team focuses on driving improvements in the Meta advertiser experience using a variety of analytics practices. As a Project Manager you will ensure that teams are working on the most impactful projects, help define and solve complex problems, and drive process and product improvements forward across a broad-group of cross-functional partners that in addition to DS includes Engineering, Legal, Finance and Product Marketing. Strong organizational skills, an understanding of technical concepts, and clear succinct communication are an important part of this role. You will work in partnership with the team's Data Scientists on specific refunds cases and projects as well as owning and driving stand-alone discrete projects or work streams. When driving projects and refund case investigations, you'll need to effectively understand the basic data needs for each and translate them into actionable requests to product partners. Examples of projects or programs could include: synthesizing advertiser pain points and working with cross-functional partners to influence roadmaps, driving process improvements, continuously improving the feedback lifecycle back to product teams, managing large revenue impact investigations, and driving decisions to closure related to ads performance or support issues. This position is full-time and located in the US.
Ads Refunds Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Discover and manage end-to-end Ads refunds cases and ensure on-time delivery while tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand technical problems, assess impact, and identify the right people to drive to resolution
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive change across cross-functional partners to improve business objectives and outcomes related to product improvements, quality initiatives, and refunds workflow
- Clearly communicate complex concepts to audiences of various levels within Meta, ranging from team meetings to C-level quarterly reviews
- Run basic SQL queries, modify queries and provide reports or updates
- Develop & drive process improvements across multiple teams and functions (product, engineering, legal, finance, etc.)
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in planning (timelines, scope review, resource needs) and execution (milestone tracking, deliverable tracking and status updates)
- BA/BS or equivalent 4+ years university degree
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including influencing, relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
- Organizational and coordination experience along with multi-tasking experience
- Risk management experience
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results in an organized manner
- Basic SQL knowledge with experience updating basic queries that others have drafted
- Basic understanding of Finance practices
- Experience maintaining composer during high leverage situations
- Understanding of fundamental advertising/engineering concepts and practices related to digital advertising
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.