Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Summary: The Administrative Clerk performs a variety of clerical, recordkeeping, and customer service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of the organization.
- Greets and directs clients and visitors.
- Makes appointments and referrals.
- Answers phone calls and emails.
- Performs data entry and filing tasks for accounts payable, purchase orders, equipment inventory, and confidential employee or departmental files.
- Receives, records, and distributes packages and mail.
- Compiles budget data and maintains financial records as requested.
- Copies collate and otherwise prepares reports for mailings, meetings, and other correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to greet visitors, clients, and colleagues in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to proofread.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- High school graduate.
- 1 year of clerical work experience.
About Us The Danos Difference
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.