Provide administrative support services to assigned business unit, exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality in handling work objectives.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, maintain calendars and assure all required information is prepared for scheduled appointments and meetings.
- Prepare, edit and proofread general correspondence including memos, letters, spreadsheets, e-mails, corporate forms, presentations, etc.
- Provide support for meeting preparation and attendance including agenda preparation and distribution, meeting minutes, equipment set up, travel arrangements, etc.
- Assist department staff with special projects, presentation development, preparation and monitoring of budget, office supply inventory, etc.
- Resolve routing inquiries; ordering new hire equipment, systems access requests, etc.
- Track equipment and coordinate repairs including changes and upgrades.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Two (2) years of administrative or related experience is required.
Typing speed of 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy is required. Verified via testing.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, including MS Teams and other types of office equipment.
Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers and all level of the organization.
Proficient organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
This job has expired.