Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an Administrative Assistant based out of our Greensboro, NC location.
- Search for potential projects
- Review Documents with project manager and track opportunities
- Download documents (plans, specs, geotechnical report and addenda) from plan rooms
- Assist with pre-bid qualifications and bidders list
- Billing clients and preparing lien waivers
- Preparing close out documents for clients
- Assist Project Managers to ensure project needs are met
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Answering phones
- 2 -3 Years of experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience in assisting Project Managers
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft office - especially Word and Excel
- College degree is a plus but not required
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.