The Activity Coordination Assistant 1 ensures the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Center meets participant needs. The Activity Coordination Assistant 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
Conviva is seeking an Activity Coordination Assistant. The Activity Coordination Assistant schedules pre-programmed classes, activities and/or events for members and ensures the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Center meet participant needs.
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, potential for yearly bonus, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation / sick time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive culture and much more!
- Schedules the Wellness Center meeting rooms and fitness rooms for pre-programmed classes, activities and/or events.
- Plans, promotes and coordinates programs to provide members with a variety fitness activities.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience in a role involving structured and planned activities
- Ability to work independently under general instructions and with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively/professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Excellent presentation skills
- A valid driver license and dependable transportation necessary
- Degree in a Health related field
- Bilingual; English and Spanish
- Previous work with vulnerable adults or the geriatric population
- Experience in Community health outreach programs
- Nutrition knowledge
- Previous experience as a Personal Trainer and/or performing wellness and recreational activities
- Health Plan experience, including Medicare/Medicaid
- Electronic Medical Record (ECW) knowledge/experience
- Occasional local travel, < 25%; Overnight travel rare
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit totesting protocolsOR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious,stateand remote-only work exemptions areavailable.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.