Texas Capital Bank is built to help businesses and their leaders. Our depth of knowledge and expertise allows us to bring the best of the big banks at a scale that makes sense for our clients, with highly experienced bankers who truly invest in people's success - today and tomorrow.
While we are rooted in core financial products, we are differentiated by our approach. Our bankers are seasoned financial experts who possess deep experience across a multitude of industries. Equally important, they bring commitment - investing the time and resources to understand our clients' immediate needs, identify market opportunities and meet long-term objectives. At Texas Capital Bank, we do more than build business success. We build long lasting relationships.
Headquartered in Dallas with offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, Texas Capital Bank was recently named the #1 most trusted bank in the country on Newsweek's inaugural list of America's Most Trusted Companies. For more information about joining our team, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Liaise between functional users and vendor to support application operation
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to data feed files including spikes, omissions, and duplicate records
- Coordinate all application updates, patches, tuning, and environment changes
- Consult on various ongoing projects led by both internal and external teams
- Satisfy documentation requirements of program operation to support program response to audit and regulatory review
- Grant, modify, and revoke permissions in accordance with identity access standards
- Serve as subject matter expert for changes to upstream changes to transaction and customer data
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
This job has expired.
- Technical expertise in the operation of Nice-Actimize Essentials is required
- Strong knowledge of AML regulations e.g. OFAC, 314(a), and BSA (ACAMS Preferred)
- Ability to understand and explain complex structures and processes across various media and audiences
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and communicate application data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience participating in large, complex cross-functional projects preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems, engaging appropriate teams as necessary
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners required