Accounts Receivable Specialist If you are a Accounts Receivable Specialist with at least 2 years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Accounts Receivable Specialist
* Location:* Temple, TX
* Salary:* $20.00 - $24.00 per hour (depending on experience)
* Requirements:* At least 2 years of experience of Accounts Receivable related experience / GED or High School Diploma (Associates degree preferred)
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to join an amazing team and help support and maintain relationships with our valued customers!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Knowledge of Accounting software (Helpful)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What You Will Be Doing - Assign credit limits and payment terms for new customers
- Send out customer invoices based on recent transactions with the company
- Monitor invoice payments
- Process and apply payments to accounts on a regular basis
- Prepare monthly reporting and reconcile A/R balance sheets
- Reconcile cash receipts
- Resolve payment discrepancies as they arise
- Provide payment arrangements for delinquent customers
- Prepare and Maintain A/R collection reporting to display current delinquency trending and payment effort progress
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan w/match
- Short and Long-term disability
So, if you are a Accounts Receivable Specialist with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!