CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Provide accounting leadership and ensure appropriate controls over defined lines of business for Ingram Micro. The Accounting Manager will be the primary lead for all accounting for logistics services revenue, transportation revenue and expense, and accounts payable with carrier partners. The Accounting Manager performs the duties listed below personally or through delegation to team members. The team will work closely with the commercial and transportation teams to provide financial and accounting guidance.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Lead and execute all month-end close activities and ensure deadlines are met
- Liaison with Corporate Controllership for accounting issues and monthly reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of invoices
- Ensure revenue and cost of goods sold are properly accounted for based on GAAP
- Ensure all expenses are properly recorded and / or accrued
- Review and approve all journal entries created by direct reports for completeness and accuracy
- Review balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy and completeness (including follow-up of open items for resolution in the following month for all accounts)
- Manage processes involving large volumes of transactional data via Microsoft Access
- Assist in modernizing data access and management processes
- Manage local Accounts Payable for transportation carriers and 3rd party freight audit partner
- Serve as contact person and manage audits in the U.S.
- Develop, implement, and direct processes to ensure compliance with company policies
- Drive process improvements to ensure the company is meeting or exceeding the current and future business requirements
- Establish relationships with external partners and internal groups to provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Provide accurate and insightful reporting around company performance through weekly calls and monthly reporting notes
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to manage large volumes of data and manipulate data to produce desired results. Database capabilities strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to train associates on database management and best practices
- Strong analytical and communication skills, comprehensive knowledge of GAAP, and results orientated
- Consistently delivers on commitments, takes initiative, takes responsibility, has a sense of urgency, makes timely decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team to obtain high performance
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build key relationships at all levels of the organization and to provide excellent customer service
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to organize and execute multiple tasks at once as defined or directed by management
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Can handle constantly changing business needs and organization structure
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law).
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
This job has expired.