Job ID: 215985-ANDOVER-MA
Location: ANDOVER , MA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-21
Category: Business Management
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is looking for a Key Leader for our Accounting Organization to lead the Project Accounting Organization within our Finance Shared Services Organization (FSS). FSS provides highly effective services via streamlined processes, with an emphasis on customers, collaboration, and quality.
- Oversee all aspects of the Project Accounting function, to include Accounts Receivable, Collections & Cash Applications, and Project Set-up. Project Accounting is key partner in generating outstanding cash flow for SAIC.
- Provide financial leadership on key business initiatives and objectives. Responsible for insightful analysis and reporting of information to key stakeholders.
- Manage the execution of those accounting policies managed by Project Accounting. Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop and execute process improvement and automation / system initiatives for the Project Accounting Organization.
- Maintain outstanding relationships with executives, line and functional partners, audit, external and internal auditors.
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and 7 years of related experience
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of accounting practices.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with a respectful, positive, professional presentation style.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide timely, reliable, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage a large & geographically dispersed team. Teach, coach/mentor, and lead the team while working collaboratively across with business groups/sectors.
- Analytical mind – providing insight on and from the vast amount of data managed by Project Accounting
- Understanding and experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong Microsoft Office skills strongly desired
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
Flexwork will be considered for local candidates
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.