Description: Judge Group is currently seeking an Account Manager to manage and develop risk adjustment software accounts and ensure client satisfaction.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering competitive compensation and benefits!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ultimate accountability for the success of the account in the account's eyes
- Set account meeting agendas by anticipating account needs
- Capturing tasks and setting ETAs during account meetings
- Following up on tasks after account meetings.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with Healthcare Payers, Medicare Advantage plans and IPAs.
- 5+ years of experience with business development, sales, or account management.
All interested candidates should email their resume to Tim (Tarnold@judge.com) or apply directly!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com