We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Close net new business responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned in the territory, with the goal of turning as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Collaborate with pre-sales and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer's best interests at the forefront. Being available to customers in a consultative capacity even during those times the customer is not in the market.
Prospecting Accounts - Prospect for new business across multiple functional areas within the company, including leveraging leads provided by marketing, and maintain the appropriate pipeline coverage
Building Relationships - Gain a deep understanding of the customer's processes and problems. Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered. Bring unique value to every interaction. Develop relationships with multiple buying personas within the prospect account
Articulating Value - Connect prospect's business objectives (both functional and corporate) with Alteryx solutions. Leverage a value sales methodology to identify, capture and articulate value based on customer centric ROI
Driving Sales Execution - Lead enterprise agreements to close being proactive in all aspects of opportunity development. Prepare accurate forecast, building a funnel to cover bookings target, documenting activities in Salesforce and performing other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management
Closing Opportunities - Develop and actively manage interactions within the customer buying cycle using standard processes. Handle different kinds of sales scenarios and negotiate in a manner that drives towards close. Gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders
Driving Revenue - Create pipeline to hit your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
Effective Account Coordination - Use a disciplined approach to effectively and efficiently involve pre-sales and post-sales support. Leverage industry expertise as needed
Demonstrating Alteryx Proficiency - Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Alteryx products and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B quota-carrying sales experience at a software/technology company
- Minimum 3 years field sales
- Proven success closing net new accounts while cross and upselling existing customers
- Previously worked in software sales selling to multiple lines of business
- Track record of qualifying and closing consultative led sales cycles, particularly multi-year and subscription-based
- Experience identifying and closing small wins ($25K - $100K ACV) while managing longer, complex sales cycles in the $300-$500K+ ACV range
- Experience selling to and influencing C-level executives while building consensus among the buying teams at Global 2000 companies
- Excellent communication, selling and presentation skills
- Exceptional time and people management skills to marshal resources and advance opportunities
- Well-versed in the data-analytics industry and strong knowledge of competitor products and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.