We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to supervise clinical fellows, and work with a team of contracted SLPs throughout Caifornia.
We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US, with access to our clinical teams for onsite support and guidance.
This job has expired.
- At least have 3-5 years of experience in public school districts
- Provide CF supervision, mentoring and/or coaching for a team of contracted SLPs
- Arrange for and/or provide training to staff as needed
- Observe staff for evaluation purposes
- Ensure all staff adhere to federal, state, district guidelines
- Ensure that staff adhere to professional & ethical best practices
- Ensure proper initial eligibility for all students served
- Provide IEP training and/or IEP support
- Reliable transportation is Required
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- ASHA CCCs
How we support & invest in your career:
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.
Join our amazing team today!