ECS is seeking a Dashboard Architect to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
Support Dashboard Development for the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program. CDM is a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. Congress established the CDM program to provide adequate, risk-based, and cost-effective cybersecurity. ECS is looking for candidates to lead the technical vision and implementation of dashboard solutions to visualize cyber security related data: Hardware Assets, Software, Vulnerabilities, Configuration, Users, Incidents, Compliance Scores / POA&Ms, Risk Scores, etc. This position will ensure the developed solution satisfies customer and user needs.
The Dashboard Architect works closely with many stakeholders, including DHS, System Integrators, user groups, and the development team to ensure requirements align to the overall solution vision, are executable, and are ultimately implemented according to scalability, maintainability, reliability, and security related non-functional requirements.
The Dashboard Architect works with the development team to design major system components and ensure system design is extensible to accomplish future requirements. He/She oversees a Research and Development (R&D) team and engineering analysis efforts to drive implementation of future capabilities.
The Dashboard Architect serves as a solution SME / evangelist and is required to present the solution vision and implementation to a variety of audiences from users, to senior government leaders.
The Dashboard Architect is a key contract position and subject to government approval.
- Possess a TS security clearance and be SCI eligible at time of proposal submission.
- At least six years of experience designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class system architecture(s) and designing qualities into the system that match business needs (reliability, performance, maintainability, scalability, security, usability) on projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Experience developing solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment, including the following:
- Technical leadership in Application development, Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Integration Architecture, and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies. Additionally, cloud computing experience to include scalable cloud architectures (e.g., service oriented, server-less, etc.) that aligns with mission capabilities tailored to support rapid transition and adoption across the enterprise.
- Experience in dashboard design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions across varying environments.
- Experience aligning standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- At least four years of experience serving as a lead requirements manager of a large-scale development contract tasked with the ingestion of customer requirements on projects of similar size, scope, and complexity
- Familiarity with the .gov Cyber Mission space and legal constraints applicable to civilian Government Agencies (e.g., SecOps, FISMA, etc.)
- Experience as a Technical Lead for enterprise-wide software development / COTS integration programs
- Experience coordinating work in an Agile Environment, esp. using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with code repositories, esp. Git/GitHub
- Experience with ALM tools, esp. Jira
- Experience with 'big data' platforms, esp. Elasticsearch
- Experience with tools in both Linux and Windows environments
- Understand current cyber exploits, attack methodology, and detection techniques using a wide variety of security products including COTS and open source.
- Cloud workload experience, esp AWS
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.