Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for System Administrator to join their team.
Position: System Administrator
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
- The Systems Admin uses information management tools to maintain data and records within the CMMS that supports operations for Clinical Engineering in PHC. These tools include Maintenance Connections, Crystal Reports, SQL, and MS Share Point.
- A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) is a software application that maintains a computer database of information in support of both Clinical Engineering and Facilities Engineering. The person in this role is responsible for the functionality of the CMMS application, ensuring that it is fully operational & responsive to Clinical Engineering's rapidly changing needs. Continuously evaluates, analyzes the existing workflow, metrics, application availability, and production support. Continuously provides recommendation to the Clinical Engineering governance team through a change management process and assist in working through these changes. Be the liaison between CMMS vendor and IS when performing application updates and other server software updates.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure the security, data integrity and uptime of the CMMS application.
- Perform data import, data cleansing and data alignment.
- Develop material and provide application training for CMMS users.
- Create system reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for creating and validating new workflow/reports.
- Responsible to evaluate, test, implement, and document application updates.
- Responsible for application security and access control.
- Responsible for navigating through the change management process and ensuring appropriate processes are followed and documented.
- Establish and implement downtime protocols and practices.
- Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects the Sisters of
- Providence mission and core values.
- Required/Preferred Education Level Major/Area of Study And/Or
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Systems or Business. Or equivalent education/experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted in lieu of the degree.
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Required/Preferred Minimum Experience Details
- Required SQL database software application including project-based work with internal clients and application vendor.
- Required 2 years CMMS, preferably Maintenance Connections.
- Knowledge of Clinical Engineering processes, regulatory requirements, and data retention.
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills.
- Strong ability to attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple projects, schedules, and demands; and to meet shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbally with staff, management, and the public.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with staff, management, and the public.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, effectively problem solve and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient using PC with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel, Sharepoint and Infopath.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
This job has expired.
- Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.