100% REMOTE- Network Administrator If you are a 100% REMOTE- Network Administrator with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Network Administrator
*Job Location:* WORK FROM HOME
*Skills:* network administration, BGP, iBGP, OSPF routing protocol, DNS, DHCP
We are a nationally recognized research university with signature areas of academic excellence and research.
What You Will Be Doing - Installs, upgrades and maintains operating systems/firmware on requisite hardware and virtual machine platforms
- Performs computer hardware maintenance
- Implements system upgrades and patches
- Assist in the maintenance of data center infrastructure
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call system administrator rotation
- System administration duties for a portion of the campus server environment associated with the operation of the data and/or telephony networks
What You Need for this Position - Strong experience with network administration
- In depth knowledge of network design
- Familiarity with BGP, iBGP, OSPF routing protocol, DNS, DHCP, and server administration
- Understanding of operating systems, server and storage hardware infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server or Linux operating system administration
Nice to Have:
- Cisco WLC
What's In It for You - Competitive base
- Full Benefits
- 401k match
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Network Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Parker Graham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!